How To Delete SubFolder in Team Foundation Server
Suppose you have two directory, Directory Root and Directory SubRoot as a Subfolder, and you would like to delete the Subfolder directory B.
In the visual studio command prompt, open <Drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE and run the command
tf.exe delete /lock:none /recursive “Root\SubRoot”
If you have more folders below the Subfolder SubRoot, then those also will be marked for deletion, for that /recursive is used.
Once done this, we need to checkin the pending changes, for that run the command
tf.exe checkin /recursive “Root\SubRoot”
This will checkin the pending delete changes and remove the folder from the repository and workspace.
No comments yet.
- How To Delete SubFolder in Team Foundation Server
- How To Delete Project from Team Foundation Server 2005/2008
- HowTo : Delete SharePoint Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- TF31002 : Unable to connect to TFS 2008
- Team Foundation services are not available from server http://127.0.0.1:17012/_vti_bin/TeamFoundationIntegrationservices.asmx
- How to Run IIS and WAMP on Windows 2003 Server
- Dell Diagnostic, Power Button, POST Beep and Error Messages Codes
- Windows Server 2008 R2 + SQL SERVER 2008 + MOSS2007
- How to use convert vmdk to vhd
- CRUISECONTROL + SOURCE VAULT + devenvbuild
- HTTP Error 500.23 – Internal Server Error : An ASP.NET setting has been detected that does not apply in Integrated naged pipeline mode
- TF30335 : Could not connect to the TFS2010 server through Visual Studio 2008 client