HowTo : Delete SharePoint Shared Service Provider (SSP)
From the Central Administrator website there is no interface to delete the SSP.
So inorder to delete SSP , we need to make use of the commandline tool called stsadm
stsadm tool is located at C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extension\12\Bin.
Open the command prompt and navigate to the directory where stsadm tool is located and type the following command
stsadm -o deletessp -title “SharedService1” -force
No comments yet.
- How To Delete SubFolder in Team Foundation Server
- How To Delete Project from Team Foundation Server 2005/2008
- HowTo : Delete SharePoint Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- TF31002 : Unable to connect to TFS 2008
- Team Foundation services are not available from server http://127.0.0.1:17012/_vti_bin/TeamFoundationIntegrationservices.asmx
- How to Run IIS and WAMP on Windows 2003 Server
- Dell Diagnostic, Power Button, POST Beep and Error Messages Codes
- Windows Server 2008 R2 + SQL SERVER 2008 + MOSS2007
- How to use convert vmdk to vhd
- CRUISECONTROL + SOURCE VAULT + devenvbuild
- HTTP Error 500.23 – Internal Server Error : An ASP.NET setting has been detected that does not apply in Integrated naged pipeline mode
- TF30335 : Could not connect to the TFS2010 server through Visual Studio 2008 client