Team Foundation services are not available from server http://127.0.0.1:17012/_vti_bin/TeamFoundationIntegrationservices.asmx
Go to command prompt and first reset the IIS.
Open IIS and under Application Pools right click on Microsoft Team Foundation Server Application Pool and go to performance tab of the properties window and uncheck the check
box next to Shutdown worker process after being idle for (time in minutes).
No comments yet.
- How To Delete SubFolder in Team Foundation Server
- How To Delete Project from Team Foundation Server 2005/2008
- HowTo : Delete SharePoint Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- TF31002 : Unable to connect to TFS 2008
- Team Foundation services are not available from server http://127.0.0.1:17012/_vti_bin/TeamFoundationIntegrationservices.asmx
- How to Run IIS and WAMP on Windows 2003 Server
- Dell Diagnostic, Power Button, POST Beep and Error Messages Codes
- Windows Server 2008 R2 + SQL SERVER 2008 + MOSS2007
- How to use convert vmdk to vhd
- CRUISECONTROL + SOURCE VAULT + devenvbuild
- HTTP Error 500.23 – Internal Server Error : An ASP.NET setting has been detected that does not apply in Integrated naged pipeline mode
- TF30335 : Could not connect to the TFS2010 server through Visual Studio 2008 client