How to Run IIS and WAMP on Windows 2003 Server
IIS runs on port 80 by default
If i install WAMP, it also runs on port 80 by default.
In such case what to do?
Let the IIS run at 80 and by doing small change you can run
WAMP as well but on different port say 82.How? Here it is.
Go to C:\wamp\bin\apache\apache-version\conf\httpd.Conf
and look for Listen 80 and change it to Listen 82
But if you want the WAMP menu also to work, we need to make changes
to wampmanager.ini and wammanager.Tpl file at c:\wamp
Thats It! Enjoy both IIS and WAMP on same machine
6 Comments »
- How To Delete SubFolder in Team Foundation Server
- How To Delete Project from Team Foundation Server 2005/2008
- HowTo : Delete SharePoint Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- TF31002 : Unable to connect to TFS 2008
- Team Foundation services are not available from server http://127.0.0.1:17012/_vti_bin/TeamFoundationIntegrationservices.asmx
- How to Run IIS and WAMP on Windows 2003 Server
- Dell Diagnostic, Power Button, POST Beep and Error Messages Codes
- Windows Server 2008 R2 + SQL SERVER 2008 + MOSS2007
- How to use convert vmdk to vhd
- CRUISECONTROL + SOURCE VAULT + devenvbuild
- HTTP Error 500.23 – Internal Server Error : An ASP.NET setting has been detected that does not apply in Integrated naged pipeline mode
- TF30335 : Could not connect to the TFS2010 server through Visual Studio 2008 client