svc mime type not configured on vista/windows7
When trying to access a WCFService hosted in a website via http://localhost:port/Service.svc, “Not found and the mime type not being configured correctly to be served” error pop’s up.
Solution: Run the following command through the command prompt
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation>Service
it installs the necessary scriptmaps at the IIS metabase root and folders within.
No comments yet.
- How To Delete SubFolder in Team Foundation Server
- How To Delete Project from Team Foundation Server 2005/2008
- HowTo : Delete SharePoint Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- TF31002 : Unable to connect to TFS 2008
- Team Foundation services are not available from server http://127.0.0.1:17012/_vti_bin/TeamFoundationIntegrationservices.asmx
- How to Run IIS and WAMP on Windows 2003 Server
- Dell Diagnostic, Power Button, POST Beep and Error Messages Codes
- Windows Server 2008 R2 + SQL SERVER 2008 + MOSS2007
- How to use convert vmdk to vhd
- CRUISECONTROL + SOURCE VAULT + devenvbuild
- HTTP Error 500.23 – Internal Server Error : An ASP.NET setting has been detected that does not apply in Integrated naged pipeline mode
- TF30335 : Could not connect to the TFS2010 server through Visual Studio 2008 client