Problem in accessing Cameras connected to the laptop/pc having windows 2003 server
Windows XP and Vista detect and install the externally attached devices like portable harddisk, usb pen drives,digital cameras etc
But while accessing the digital cameras in windows 2003 server it needs to start some service inorder to make available all of your photos and videos
from the memory card.
Go to Run and type services.msc
In the services window in the right side, search for the WIA(Windows Image Acquisition) service.
If it is stop or disabled, set it as start and click on Apply.
Then connect the digital camera to the laptop/pc.
It sould work now.
1 Comment »
- How To Delete SubFolder in Team Foundation Server
- How To Delete Project from Team Foundation Server 2005/2008
- HowTo : Delete SharePoint Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- TF31002 : Unable to connect to TFS 2008
- Team Foundation services are not available from server http://127.0.0.1:17012/_vti_bin/TeamFoundationIntegrationservices.asmx
- How to Run IIS and WAMP on Windows 2003 Server
- Dell Diagnostic, Power Button, POST Beep and Error Messages Codes
- Windows Server 2008 R2 + SQL SERVER 2008 + MOSS2007
- How to use convert vmdk to vhd
- CRUISECONTROL + SOURCE VAULT + devenvbuild
- HTTP Error 500.23 – Internal Server Error : An ASP.NET setting has been detected that does not apply in Integrated naged pipeline mode
- TF30335 : Could not connect to the TFS2010 server through Visual Studio 2008 client