Computer-Based and Named-User License Description
* Computer-Based License – Computer-based licenses must be installed on a single computer, but there is no limitation on the number of people that may access and use the software on such computer.
* Named-User License – The named-user license is based on the Windows login name of a single user. The licensed software may be installed on up to three computers in a single workplace of the designated Named-User. Only the designated Named-User, however, may use or otherwise run the licensed software. For single seat licenses, named-user licenses are only available for LabVIEW 8.0 and other software products that have released since LabVIEW 8.0. For volume license accounts, all products are available for named-user licensing.
No comments yet.
- How To Delete SubFolder in Team Foundation Server
- How To Delete Project from Team Foundation Server 2005/2008
- HowTo : Delete SharePoint Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- TF31002 : Unable to connect to TFS 2008
- Team Foundation services are not available from server http://127.0.0.1:17012/_vti_bin/TeamFoundationIntegrationservices.asmx
- How to Run IIS and WAMP on Windows 2003 Server
- Dell Diagnostic, Power Button, POST Beep and Error Messages Codes
- Windows Server 2008 R2 + SQL SERVER 2008 + MOSS2007
- How to use convert vmdk to vhd
- CRUISECONTROL + SOURCE VAULT + devenvbuild
- HTTP Error 500.23 – Internal Server Error : An ASP.NET setting has been detected that does not apply in Integrated naged pipeline mode
- TF30335 : Could not connect to the TFS2010 server through Visual Studio 2008 client