an error occured either in outlook or sharepoint. contact the sharepoint site administrator. HTTP 0.
This error occured for me when i installed sharepoint server on my virtual machine and i used to get this error message in Outlook in my local machine when i try to send/receive email/s.
So what i did was,
In Outlook, Go to Tools->Account Settings-> Sharepoint Lists and remove all the items from that.
This worked for me.
I searched for the result in google, but many of them suggested to stop the Event Notification Service (net stop sens). I did it but the problem was not solved. So i tried myself to do some trick and it worked.
2 Comments »
- How To Delete SubFolder in Team Foundation Server
- How To Delete Project from Team Foundation Server 2005/2008
- HowTo : Delete SharePoint Shared Service Provider (SSP)
- TF31002 : Unable to connect to TFS 2008
- Team Foundation services are not available from server http://127.0.0.1:17012/_vti_bin/TeamFoundationIntegrationservices.asmx
- How to Run IIS and WAMP on Windows 2003 Server
- Dell Diagnostic, Power Button, POST Beep and Error Messages Codes
- Windows Server 2008 R2 + SQL SERVER 2008 + MOSS2007
- How to use convert vmdk to vhd
- CRUISECONTROL + SOURCE VAULT + devenvbuild
- HTTP Error 500.23 – Internal Server Error : An ASP.NET setting has been detected that does not apply in Integrated naged pipeline mode
- TF30335 : Could not connect to the TFS2010 server through Visual Studio 2008 client